The 2017 Queer Women of Color Film Festival is absolutely FREE of charge.
You are now able to register yourself for tickets. There is a limit of 2 tickets/attendees per registration.
There are lots of tickets available at the door.
You can sign up children for childcare at the same time you register for tickets.
Registering online means:
- You DO NOT need to arrive hours in advance or stand in line.
- You are guaranteed a seat, until 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Check in at the Will Call desk when you arrive.
- Seating is general seating.
- Doors open ONE hour before evening screenings. Doors open a half hour before daytime screenings.
- We will serve food and beverages at all of our receptions, which needs to be consumed in the lobby prior to the screening. Bottled water IS permitted in the theater – bring your own bottle for our water station.
Please note that on Saturday and Sunday, we will briefly clear the theater in-between screenings.
Scent-Free/FRAGRANCE FREE Rows: AA + BB, Center Orchestra
ASL & Mobility Rows: A + B, Center Orchestra
VIP Rows: C + D, Center Orchestra
Filmmaker Rows: BB- K , Stage left
Community Partner Rows: BB – D, Stage Right
Service Animal Rows: Front of Mezzanine, Stage Right
Late Seating Rows: L – Q , Stage left & M – O , Stage Right
Volunteer Rows: P + Q , Stage Right
FRAGRANCE FREE seating will only be opened to those who are FRAGRANCE FREE. Under NO circumstances will people wearing fragrances be allowed to sit in these seats.
OTHER ROWS may be opened after groups have been seated, ie, if fewer Community Partners take seats, those rows will be opened up. If there are fewer Service Animals, those seats will be opened up. Volunteers might also give up their seats for latecomers.