- Zarinah Ali Sex Is A God Thing, (2014)
Creator of Woman Untamed, a sensual dance fitness class created to help women feel sexy, strong, and confident in their bodies and lives.
- Lorena Arriola Algo Actual, (2017)
San Francisco-born Xicanx who dabbles in most arts, and works with words in poems, raps, and stories.
- Neelu Bhuman sadāqa, (2016)
Filmmaker and interaction designer that explores social and political themes as they play out in close relations.
- Erinn Carter Breaking Frailty Myths, (2017)
Erinn is the Co-Founder of a non-profit that offers empowering woodworking, strength training, and sailing workshops for women.
- Robin Cloud Out Again, (2016)
She studied at Howard University under Haile Gerima, and is now a New York City-based comedian, writer, and director.
- Misia Denéa Bi/Black/BodyPositive/Bliss, (2017)
She is a body positive business entrepreneur, wellness enthusiast, and performance artist.
- Monique Dismuke Smokey, (2016)
A Bay Area filmmaker who enjoys acting, writing, directing, and producing.
- Sekiya Dorsett The Revival: Women and the Word, (2015)
Born in Nassau, Bahamas, her previous films have screened at NewFest and the Austin LGBT Film Festival. By day she is a writer, producer, and editor who creates work for LOGO TV, USA Network, Cloo, and Oxygen Network.
- Tijanna O. Eaton Bolt Cutters , (2016)
Plays from the top down and gets dressed from the bottom up.
- Jay Gash Take Care, (2017)
Filmmaker, photographer, and visual artist from Oakland who teaches social media for social justice.
- Tia Jackson Call to Prayer, (2016)
Tia Jackson is an organizer and scholar with Drake Petty tendencies.
- Monica James Gumshuda / The Missing, (2016)
Filmmaker, writer, Fulbright Scholar, and SFSU Women & Gender Studies MA graduate.
- The Lady Ms. Vagina Jenkins climb, (2017)
A PTSDiva about town, The Lady Ms. Vagina Jenkins is present.
- Trupti Kanade Gumshuda/The Missing, (2016)
Researcher, Producer and Documentary Filmmaker
- Denise W. Henderson Believe, (2016)
She is a human being first and that’s what is most important.
- Alma Herrera-Pazmino Supa Gallo Pinto, (2016)
Mission District born & raised, creatively inspired by their homies, and the resilience of the people in the struggle.
- Shine Louise Houston SNAPSHOT, (2017)
After completing a BFA in Film at the SF Arts Institute, her films are recognized as the new gold standard of adult cinema, among the next big wave of women-produced porn, and have screened from Amsterdam to New Zealand.
- Roberta Lee Un Buen Día, (2016)
Roberta Lee gives a lot of heart into all of her artistic projects and hopes you like it!
- Raquel N. López Marco Territorio, (2017) and Un Buen Día, (2016)
A queer Puerto Rico native who loves food, film, music, community, and can’t wait for her next adventure.
- Bree McDaniel A Love Letter to Queer Black Womyn, (2016)
A queer, black, femme on the path of healing and reconnecting with her inner artist.
- Luna Merbruja Azúcar, (2017)
Luna Merbruja is a shape shifting artist, author, and horror film enthusiast.
- Sarah O’Neal Call to Prayer, (2016)
Sarah O’Neal is a Moroccan and African American student and poet, with a deep love for the sea.
- Monica Ortiz Dyeing Eggs, (2017)
A chronic daydreamer con roots en Los Angeles; her story is to be continued…
- Reva P To Be Me, (2017)
She is a passionate filmmaker who wants to change the world one movie at a time.
- Jessica Ransom #Roommates, (2015)
A reality tv and advertising producer with clients like MTV and BET, this is her film directorial debut.
- Jed Rodriguez Home, (2016)
Queer/Trans Latinx artivist passionate about social justice and building community.
- Jay Roque Introspection, (2016)
Fills waking hours with film, photography, music, writing, family and the best dog ever.
- Raquel Stratton The Courage To Be, (2016)
A creative caterpillar transforming into a butterfly ready to spread her wings and fly.
- Sabine Talaugon Breaking Frailty Myths, (2017)
Sabine is a Chumash Pinay Mestisa femme working for urban Indian wellness and advocating for Intertribal Friendship House in Huchin, Ohlone Territory.
- Tina Takemoto Semiotics of Sab, (2016)
Her work examines race, queer identity, memory, and grief through LGBT perspectives on World War II incarceration of Japanese Americans.
- Bersath Verdugo “La Entrevista” , (2017)
Una chica guerrera con sueños de superación preparándose todos los días para llegar al éxito. A warrior woman with empowerment dreams who prepares everyday for success.
- Jaq Victor Bữa Ăn Tiếng Việt, (2017)
Equal parts trans-whimsy and queer-wit, they are doing their Vietnamese-best to create work that is both super silly and super serious for our collective liberation.
- Jai Lei Yee My Femme Is A Reflection, (2016)
Jai’s life motto is: staying vulnerable, tender, and fierce.