- Jessica Agila Mi Voz Lesbiana, (2016)
Born at midnight, between the tortoise and the Nahual owl in a small banana city in the south of Ecuador, but most of the time I live in the moon, and explore Guayaquil City. I have a small engineering degree but the camouflage of a freelance lesbian feminist activist militant suits me better.
- Aritza Rios Alvarez Ellas Las Que Me Habitan, (2016)
Feminist, Artivist, Magician, and Herbalist, with 10 years of power and loving action joining peasant, afro, indigenous, popular women and survivors of the armed conflict and sexual and gender dissident people in Colombia and in other places of Latin America.
- Natalie Arias Fantasy Freakouts, (2016)
A Bay Area bred queer Xicana that laughs loud, dances fearlessly, and lives for her fierce family. [1 of 2 directors, Fantasy Freakouts]
- Dan Fernández Arredondo Conmigo, (2016)
Nacidx en Tijuana, pornoterrorista en construcción, estudia ciencias políticas pero su pasión es el arte. F*thecistem!
- Zachariah Barghouti Divisible Lines, (2016)
A queer Palestinian Muslim Arab, born in Area C of the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories.
[4 of 4 directors, Divisible Lines]
- Crystal Barajas Barr #femmemagic, (2016)
A Bruja femme Creatrix, who lives her life fully in Oakland, CA. [1 of 3 directors, #femmemagic]
- Aliya Brooks She Knows, (2015)
A creative enthusiast that writes and directs movies to normalize the LGBTQIA experience.
- Yahaira Carrillo Catalina, (2016)
A queer Mexicana with a heart full of love for Kansas City, jazz, BBQ and her mom’s enchiladas. [1 of 2 directors, Catalina]
- Ischra Centeno Máscara Del Dia, (2016)
Mexicana, bisexual, no binario, le qustan las estiquetas es peleonera y conductora resignada.
- Kaira Espinoza Fantasy Freakouts, (2016)
The author of “Poems about This Roller-Coaster Ride Called Life,” she appreciates various art mediums that inspire & empower her. [2 of 2 directors, Fantasy Freakouts]
- Gabrielle Esteban El Encuentro, (2016)
Born in Colombia and migrated to Ecuador at age 6, where she coordinates the “Sentimos Diverso” Collective, I’m a trans feminist activist, gender non-conforming, in constant transit and a happily flexible lesbian.
- Nula Farah Catalina, (2016)
An efficiency enthusiast, who enjoys conducting ethnographic research at the intersection of power, technology, and human dignity. [2 of 2 directors, Catalina]
- Alina Bee Divisible Lines, (2016)
A Queer Pakistani bache who dreams in patterns, tastes colors & veils her ties in the unsaid. [1 of 4 directors, Divisible Lines]
- Francisco Figueroa A Day in the Life of Pencilman, (2016)
He doesn’t have time to look for a pencil.
- Carol Francois The Garden Project: Earth Steward Apprenticeship Program, (2013)
Videographer, children’s book author, and Licensed Acupuncturist, who lives and works in San Francisco.
- Jordan ‘Jay’ Gash SWIPE, (2015)
An Oakland native, director, videographer, photographer and world traveler.
- Irma Gómez Michael, (2016)
Productora audivisual independiente, na participado en comerciales, video clios y peliculas mexicanas.
- Candy Guinea Que Siga La Cumbia, (2015)
A femme, Xicana, documentary filmmaker who is invested in creating films that authentically represent the experiences of queer communities of color as a tool for structural social change.
- Khosru Huda Divisible Lines, (2016)
A Bangladeshi queer passionate about promoting queer activism in Bangladesh through film.
[3 of 4 directors, Divisible Lines]
- Irem Simsek Translar Vardir!, (2015)
Now, living in Vancouver as a documentary cameraperson, they graduated from Istanbul Bilgi University’s Department of Television in reporting and programming, studied at Universidad Europea of Madrid, and worked for BIFED Film Festival and film sets in Turkey.
- Zarinah Ali Let Go and Let God, (2016)
Creator of Woman Untamed, a sensual dance fitness class created to help women feel sexy, strong, and confident in their bodies and lives.
- Kimmortal Brushing by Heaven’s Shoulder, (2016)
A queer, Filipina artist/activist living on unceded Coast Salish Territory, Vancouver and graduate of University of British Columbia’s Visual Arts and Art History program with de-schooling coming through grassroots organizing, hip hop social justice communities, and spoken word.
- Adriana Kin La Promesa, (2016)
Adriana a una activista trans Latina y una mensajera del amor.
- Sapna Kumar Sapphic Press, (2015)
An actor and comedian based in Los Angeles, California.
- Alexander L. Lee El Camino, (2015)
Independent filmmaker living in Oakland, California, and a proud member of the all-LGBT filmmakers of color collective Light Show Pictures.
- Narissa Lee Adrift in Sunset, (2016)
Running amok in the fields of digital media and filmmaking for over 10 years, her short films have screened in the U.S. and internationally. She would like to use film to reverse climate change, depose corrupt leaders and corporatocracy, and spur a greater sense of humanity amongst all people and across all divisions. She just needs a few more minutes, please.
- Yvonne Li The Right Bank, (2016)
A graduate student of Loyola Marymount University in Film Production, her passion lies in producing and screenwriting. She has worked on over 20 short film projects.
- Crystal Pérez Lira Bloody Cool, (2016)
Feminista menstruadora interesada el arte, la danza y los viajas por el mundo.
- Shine Louise Houston Talkin’ Porn, (2016)
A graduate from San Francisco Arts Institute with a Bachelors in Fine Art Film, and the founder of Pink & White Productions.
- Jorge Medranda Impuesto De Salida, (2016)
A 50 year old Human rights and LGBTI activist and 25 of those years have been linked to this fight. He has participated in the changes that had been achieved in Ecuador – to stop discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Antoinette Myers #femmemagic, (2016)
A quirky nomadic Black Genderqueer Buddhist educator, moody cancer sun, and an aspiring filmmaker. [2 of 3 directors, #femmemagic]
- Tracy Nguyen Journey to the Nail Salon, (2015)
American-born Vietnamese, queer woman – organizing, reflecting, and making films in the Bay Area.
- N/A Oparah Haven, (2016)
A questioning, Nigerian-American consumed by an incessant, art-centered search for solidarity.
- QWOCMAP Productions Family Builders at 40, (2016)
QWOCMAP Productions provides videography, editing, production and consultation services and loves to partner with nonprofit organizations, foundations, artists and arts groups to turn their visions into reality.
- Michel Rivera TRANSitando, (2016)
Vive y crea en Tijuana, B.C. Mexico, actualmente trabaja en la visibilidad Trans.
- Lindsay Rodriguez #femmemagic, (2016)
Guatemalan/Salvadorian – American baby queer student/artist/lover/poem-writer who likes to take naps in the sun. [3 of 3 directors, #femmemagic]
- Shahrnaz Sedghipour Divisible Lines, (2016)
A curious queer Iranian kitten re-emerging from the wakes of a childhood dream once left behind as a QWOCMAP filmmaking monkey. [2 of 4 directors, Divisible Lines]
- Aneesh Sheeth CRAVE, (2015)
A stage and film actress from New York, she took the stage in the Public Theater’s transgender musical, Southern Comfort, in February 2016.
- Jen Sungshine Hayfa, (2015)
A queer, Taiwanese artist-activist, she is grateful to live, breathe, dance and work on the unceded, occupied and ancestral lands of the Coast Salish Nations. She facilitates with creativity and social justice media to evolutionize and revolutionize QTIPOC visibility and community-based work. She wants to call you in to make artful social change with her through the language of love and nerdy codes; she is very wordy.
- Tina Takemoto Warning Shot: The Killing of James Wakasa, (2015)
Takemoto’s films, such as Sex, Politics & Sticky Rice (2014) have screened nationally and internationally at festivals including Frameline, CAAMfest, Outfest, MIX NYC, Mix Milano, and Ann Arbor Film Festival.
- Carolina Prado Torres El Alamar Vive, (2016)
Una estudiante, organizadora Chicana basada en las Californias.
- Ele Valenzuela Amá, (2016)
Mujer Mexicana, apasionada, que lucha por un mundo sin discriminacion.
- Jaq Nguyen Victor Drugs For Unicorns, (2016)
A Vietnamese-American filmmaker, who wishes to make our liberation as nuanced, sexy, and hilarious as possible.
- Jessika Zamacona TRANS SIGNS, (2016)
Activista trans and Directora de la página, casa trans, desde 2010.
- Sabaa Zareena She Did It For Me, (2016)
A Berkeley raised artist figuring out the laws and flaws of human communication.