There are NO tickets needed, the 2016 Queer Women of Color Film Festival is absolutely FREE of charge.
To better accommodate our audiences, we developed the following seating policies:
- Seating is first come, first served.
- Please arrive early to ensure that you can get in!
- Doors open ONE hour before evening screenings. Doors open a half hour before daytime screenings.
- Our Film Festival is very popular and seats fill VERY fast.
- While it is okay to save a seat for a friend, if they do not arrive 15 minutes before screening time, seat(s) will be forfeited and given to other audience members on a first come, first serve basis.
- We will serve food and beverages at all of our receptions, which needs to be consumed in the lobby prior to the screening. Bottled water IS permitted in the theater – bring your own bottle for our water station.
Please note that on Saturday and Sunday, we will briefly clear the theater in-between screenings.
Scent-Free/FRAGRANCE FREE Rows: A + B, Center Orchestra
ASL & Mobility Rows: AA + BB, Center Orchestra
VIP Rows: C + D, Center Orchestra
Filmmaker Rows: BB- K , Stage left
Community Partner Rows: BB – D, Stage Right
Service Animal Rows: Front of Mezzanine, Stage Right
Late Seating Rows: L – Q , Stage left & M – O , Stage Right
Volunteer Rows: P + Q , Stage Right
FRAGRANCE FREE seating will only be opened to those who are FRAGRANCE FREE. Under NO circumstances will people wearing fragrances be allowed to sit in these seats.
OTHER ROWS may be opened after groups have been seated, ie, if fewer Community Partners take seats, those rows will be opened up. If there are fewer Service Animals, those seats will be opened up. Volunteers might also give up their seats for latecomers.